Math/Science Tutoring Center
Welcome to the Math/Science Tutoring Center!
Do you need help solving a math/science problem for class? Do you want to make sure you used correct problem solving before submitting your assignment to your professor? Are you having Mathematic/scientific block?
We can assist you with all your math/science solving problem needs!
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Assist you during any stage of the math/science problem solving process
- Offer one-on-one consultation, making sure that your instructor’s assigned or instruction are closely followed and final problem solved and polished
- Teach you how to solve Math/Science appropriately for your assignment using reliable Math/Science tools, such as
- Help you understand Math/Science textbook topics and other required problem solving
- Make sure that you’re Math Placement Exam, Mathematics: Algebra ( Pre-,Intro, Intermediate, & College), Pre- Calculus, Calculus, Trigonometry, and Statistics, Sciences: Earth & Planetary Sciences, Chemistry ( Elements & General), and various Biology courses are right on track
- Provide a spaces’ place to study, complete homework, solve problems, or use the computer.
Who Are We?
The Math/Science Tutoring Center is staffed by the Education Specialist and Peer Tutors.
Welcome, students! You are in good hands here at the Math/Science Tutoring Center. I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, pursued and received a Master’s degree in Architecture, and worked for Antione Predock Architect Firm, before I decided to work for UNM. I’ve lived in Gallup almost all my life and I like it!
Visit me and the Math/Science Tutoring Center Peer Tutors if you need assistance with a math/science problem or simply want to have a conversation about our shared passion for the solving Math/Science problems!
Become a Math/Science Center Peer Tutor!
We currently have one vacancy for Math/Science Tutoring Center Peer Tutor for the Spring 2017 semester. If you are interested in applying, please use the UNM Jobs link for qualifications and application instructions.