While UNM-Gallup's mission is primarily to serve the region's educational needs in terms of for-credit education, as a community college, we also offer much more. Among the services we provide:
- Campus Store - The college's Bookstore, in addition to textbooks, also offers general books, clothing, gift items, toiletries, snacks and drinks.
- Community Education - The college regularly offers non-credit enrichment courses in fall, spring and summer.
- Computer Lab - The computer lab in Zollinger Library offers free use of computers to the public.
(Any community members with a valid ID may use the computers in the lab in the Zollinger Library).
- Facilities - Although UNMG's facilities are dedicated first and foremost to serving the educational needs of our students, we also offer the facilities for rental by the community as space allows.
- Food Service - The Chili Express is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Gurley Hall.
- Speakers' Bureau - Speakers from the faculty and staff may be booked to talk on their areas of expertise for community events such as meetings, workshops and conferences.