The University of New Mexico, Gallup Branch
Constitution and By-Laws Committee
Constitution and By-Laws Committee Members
|Name Last Name|| |
|Total Members: |
Charge of the Committee
- Review Faculty Senate and standing committee by-laws.
- Review proposals from Senate members regarding by-laws.
- Submit any proposed amendments or changes in, or additions to, their by-laws through the Operations Committee to the Faculty Senate for action.
- A minimum of three (3) Senate members, one of whom is elected chair.
- The appointed parliamentarian shall meet with this committee.
3. Meetings: As necessary