Faculty Committee on Student Affairs
Faculty Committee on Student Affairs Members
|Name Last Name|
Charge of the Committee
- Faculty liaison among students, staff and administration.
- Hearing student grievances as mandated in the Student Handbook (confidentiality rule applies).
- Handling disciplinary hearings as mandated in the Student Handbook (confidentiality rule applies).
- Reporting to the Faculty Senate via the Operations Committee the activities of this committee.
- Review the Student Handbook.
- Membership shall consist of a minimum of five (5) senate members, one Student Services staff member, Student Senate Advisor, one at- large support staff member, and the Student Senate President or designated substitute, who shall be voting committee members.
- The committee shall elect a chair.
The committee shall meet once a month during the academic year and other times as needed.