Long Range Planning and Resource Committee
|John Zimmerman Acting Chair until fall election||2016 -|
|Antoinette Abeyta||2016 -|
|Lewis Gambill,||2016 -|
|Floyd Kezele||2016 -|
|Carmela Lanza||2016 -|
|Total Members: 5|
Charge of the Committee
- Involvement in campus long-range planning and development, including but not limited to
- Faculty commitments to new academic programs, building plans, new departments and divisions.
- Commitment of office space and campus facilities for instructional and non-instructional purposes.
- Representation to Campus Facilities Committee.
- Reviewing annually the branch's assessment procedures, continuation or deletion of assessment procedures based on review.
- The chair of the committee will act as the representative from LRPRC to the campus Strategic Planning Committee.
- The committee shall consist of five (5) Senate members, one of whom is elected chair.