The University of New Mexico, Gallup branch
Nominations Committee Members
|Name Last Name|| |
|Total Members: |
Charge of the Committee
- Three (3) Senate members elected annually.
- Members shall be representative of the entire faculty.
- Nominees for President shall not be members of the Nominating Committee.
- Prepares the slate for the annual election of Senate officers, Operations Committee, and Nominating Committee;
- Presents the slate and chairs the election at the final meeting of the Senate in the Spring Semester;
- Nominations may be made from the floor provided that the person nominated agrees to serve and meets the criteria in Article I, Sec. D, para. 1