The University of New Mexico, Gallup branch
Spring 2017 Commencement
Date: Saturday May 13, 2017
Location: Angelo DiPaolo Memorial Stadium (formerly Public School Stadium)
Time: 11:00 A.M.
Keep a current checklist on your courses and when it looks like you are about a semester away from graduation, submit an Application to Graduate to your Academic Advisor.
- Your Advisor will verify that you are close to graduating and will check for compliance with other university policies such as the requirement of a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Assuming that you meet these requirements, your name will be put on a potential graduation list.
- You will be asked to complete the Graduation Application .
- Finally, when grades are posted for your last semester's work, a final check is completed and your name is forwarded for issue of your diploma.
- You will need to provide current, accurate mailing information to the university to receive the diploma which usually arrives a couple of months after the actual graduation ceremony.