One semester tuition award funded by the University of New Mexico. It is a "first semester" to the New Mexico Lottery Success Scholarship. No application is required.
Recipients must meet the following requirements
- Graduate from an accredited New Mexico high school or receive a GED.
- Be considered a New Mexico resident.
- Enroll full-time in a Certificate or Associate program the first regular semester after high school graduation or receipt of GED.
- Complete high school with a 2.5 grade point average.
Important: Students who do not complete 12 credit hours with a 2.5 grade point average their first semester, will not be eligible for the New Mexico Lottery Success Scholarship.
There is no deadline and students need not apply to this program. If a student is qualified, their admissions application is all that is needed. The Financial Aid Office will automatically award the scholarship. If you believe you qualify and the scholarship is not appearing on your account, please notify the Financial Aid Office and it will be determined if you are eligible.
Is a renewable full-tuition award, which may be received for up to four consecutive semesters (8 semesters, if in a Bachelors degree program), beginning the student's second semester in college. The qualifying semester for this scholarship student's first semester in college. No application is required.
- Be a NM resident and U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Graduate from a NM public (or accredited NM private> high school or receive a NM GED.
- Enroll full-time in a public New Mexico college or university's degree-seeking program the first regular semester after high school graduation.
- Earn at least 12 credit hours with a minimum 2.5 grade point average during the first semester in college.
There is no deadline and students need not apply to this program. It is automatic if a student completes the necessary criteria. If you feel you should be getting the NM Lottery Scholarship and it is not appearing on your account, contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Ineligible for NM Lottery Success Scholarship.
- Tuition for one semester.
- Must be officially accepted into a UNM certificate or associate degree program.
- Must enroll at least half-time (6 credit hours for fall/spring terms).
- Renewable for one semester depending on the availability of funds.
- Application not required. Automatically awarded to students who meet the requirements (NM resident, officially admitted into a certificate or degree, high school graduate or earned NM GED, cumulative UNM GPA of 3.0 or better)