Print Item(s) Request Form – Zollinger Library
UNM students, staff and faculty may use this form to request up to 6 print items for pickup while the UNM Gallup Zollinger Library is closed to walk-in service.
Items available for this service:
- Most circulating* print items in the Zollinger Library
- * Reference books, Special Collections books and 2-hour Reserve items are not eligible for check out
- Items available as ebooks are not eligible for carry out
- Fill out the request form with your contact information and the information of each print title you want to check out and click the Submit button.
- Limit of 6 print items per week
- Items will be:
- Checked out to your library account
- Held for 2 weeks for pickup
- Pickup available Mondays – Thursdays, 9am to 5:30pm and Fridays, 9am to 3:30pm at curbside between Zollinger Library and Gurley Hall.
- Items requested by 4pm Monday—Friday will be available for pickup on the next day of business.
- If there is a problem with your request (book can’t be located, etc.) you will receive a message via email.
Pick up Process:
- When you arrive on campus, remain in your car and call 863-7531.
- Wear a mask and have your picture ID ready.
- Staff member will direct you to the loading zone between the front of the Zollinger Library and Gurley Hall.
- Your requested books will be delivered to your car.
Please contact us at ZollingerLibServices if you have additional questions or concerns.