Wifi Hotspot Request Form – Zollinger Library
Use this form to request a Wifi Hotspot for pickup while the UNM Gallup Zollinger Library is closed to walk-in service.
- Fill out the request form with your contact information and click the Submit button.
- Check out for two weeks
- If a hotspot is available, it will be:
- Checked out to your library account
- Held for 1 week for pickup
- Pickup available Mondays – Thursdays, 9am to 5:30pm and Fridays, 9am to 3:30pm at curbside between Zollinger Library and Gurley Hall.
- If there is a problem with your request (no hotspots available) you will receive a message via email.
Pick up Process:
- When you arrive on campus, remain in your car and call 863-7531.
- Wear a mask and have your picture ID ready.
- Staff member will direct you to the loading zone between the front of the Zollinger Library and Gurley Hall.
- Your hotspot will be delivered to your car.
Please contact us at ZollingerLibServices if you have additional questions or concerns.