Reading, writing, doing scientific research, and hiking.
- Postdoc, Okayama University of Sciences, Japan, 2014, Applied Mathematics
- Ph.D., State University of Kishinev, 1997, Mathematics;
- M.S., University of Craiova, 1979, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Over 20 years of teaching experience.
- 250 scientific articles and 90 scientific books.
- 2012 New Mexico and Arizona Book Award,
- 2011 "Traian Vuia" Romanian Academy Award,
- 2010 Golden Medal from Telesio-Galilei Academy of Science.