I am interested in informatics, statistics, billing and coding, and anthropology. I have a sheep farm and a large family. I love helping students one on one via phone or skype appointment, text or email. I love technology and all the things it has to offer to people and society.
- MBA-Health Care Administration, North Central University, Arizona 2016
- Registered Health Information Technologist, AHIMA 2013
- AS Health Information Technology, Hodges University, Florida 2012
- BS University of New Mexico, Biological Anthropology, minor Geology, New Mexico 2007
- BA University of New Mexico, European Studies, New Mexico 2007
- HCHS 111
- HCHT 211
- HCHT 215
- HCHT 219
- HCHT 222
- HCHT 232
- HCHT 231
- HCHT 233
- And other courses at UNM Valencia.
- I have been teaching Health Information Technology since 2013 at ITT Technical Institute. I have been teaching at UNM Valencia and UNM Gallup since 2015. I have taught many courses. In fact I have taught each course in the program at some point or another whether for UNM Gallup or UNM Valencia.