Financial Aid Advisor
Enjoy walking, golfing and reading
- M.A. Economics, University of New Mexico, 1982
- B.S. Economics, Eastern New Mexico University, 1971
- Business, Economics and Management
- Courses taught at UNM Gallup include Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Introduction to Management, Developing a Business Plan; Courses taught at Navajo Community College include Math and Navajo History.
- "Tribal Enterprises: Will They Survive", Economic Development in American Indian Reservations, University of New Mexico Press, 1979;
- 2008-Recipient of the Smithsonian Institute Native American Community Scholars Award
- 2006-Recognition for membership on the Inter-Tribal Advisory Council serving the citizens of Coconino County in Arizona.
- 1984-Volunteer team photographer for the NCAA Championship Golf Team, Stanford University.
- 1981-Member of the New Mexico Governor's Council of Economic Advisors.