The University of New Mexico, Gallup branch
Spring 2018 Commencement
Date: Saturday May 12th, 2018
Location: Angelo DiPaolo Memorial Stadium
Time: 10:00 AM
Keep a current checklist on your courses and when it looks like you are about a semester away from graduation, submit an Application to Graduate to your Academic Advisor.
- Your Advisor will verify that you are close to graduating and will check for compliance with other university policies such as the requirement of a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Assuming that you meet these requirements, your name will be put on a potential graduation list.
- You will be asked to complete the Graduation Application .
- Finally, when grades are posted for your last semester's work, a final check is completed and your name is forwarded for issue of your diploma.
- You will need to provide current, accurate mailing information to the university to receive the diploma which usually arrives a couple of months after the actual graduation ceremony.