UNM-G REI - Scholarships
Rural Student Project Scholarship
Need Help With Tuition?
HELP-New Mexico Inc's Gallup Office is selecting participants that need help with tuition and will graduate with a Certificate or Degree in December 2015 of May 2016. Their age range needs to be between 17 and 24 and a resident of New Mexico.
Native Broadcast Enterprise Scholarship Program
A $1,000.00 scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate Native American students pursuing Journalism, Broadcast Engineering, Broadcasting, Communications, Marketing, Management and Accounting degrees at an accredited College, University or accredited Specialty Broadcast School. A separate scholarship is available to participate in an Internship Program with Native Broadcast Enterprise for educational credit, upon approval by the student’s educational institution.
Deadline: Postmarked or submitted by July 31, 2015 4:00pm MDST
College Drug Awareness Cash Scholarship
The College Drug Awareness Cash Scholarship is now available for any student (GRAD or UNDERGRAD). For immediate eligibility, summer deadline, and details please refer to this website http://www.collegedrugawareness.org/collegedrugawareness.html?SUMMER
Johnson Scholarship Foundation, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Scholarship awarded for the third straight year.
- For Native American students at the need-based level and merit-based level.
- Need-based for students who are determined to be in need of financial assistance and who maintain a minimum of 2.0 cumulative gpa;
- Merit-based for students who maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative gpa;
- Scholarship is available for both part-time and full-time students;
- Need-based students are eligible for up to $1,250 per semester;
- Merit-based students are eligible for up to $2,000 per semester.
- JSF Application Form
Basilio Di Gregorio Business Scholarship, Gallup, New Mexico
- Endowment set up by the Di Gregorio family in 2007;
- Spring 2013 awarded seven students;
- Any enrolled business student pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration is eligible;
- This is a merit-based scholarship for students who maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative gpa;
- Students are eligible for up to $500 per semester.
- Application Form
Daniels Opportunity Scholarship
- For non-traditional students targeting GED recipients, Adult Learners, and Returning Military Personnel;
- Available to all enrolled students who are pursuing a certificate in Health Careers, Entrepreneurship, and Green Building programs;
- Student must show they are not able to obtain other educational funding;
- Students are eligible for $1,052 per semester.
- Daniels Application Form