Stay Close Go Far! The Zuni Campus is part of the UNM-Gallup branch system. It serves the Zuni community and surrounding rural communities, including Ramah. The campus allows students to prepare for the GED®, take courses or complete degrees without leaving their community.
The Zuni Campus goal is to continue to serve the Zuni community by:
- Expanding educational opportunities, such as offering more individual courses in general subject areas.
- Offering more courses through distance education
- Dual enrollment is offered to high school students. They can earn high school and college credits at the same time by taking an English 110, Math 120, or History 101 class.
- CCTE (Center for Career and Technical Education) classes are also offered to high school students in Business, Construction, and Medical Tech.
- Two computer labs are available for students' use.
Current Programs & Courses
- Zuni currently offers many courses that allow students to meet basic general education course requirements before completing their degrees at the Gallup campus; those courses include English, math, psychology, business, and history.
- Some construction tech courses can be completed on the Zuni campus.
- Provide more on-campus two-year degrees
- Provide distance education courses to allow students to complete Bachelor degrees.