6. Orientation SSTC 223 * 505-863-7706
- All new students are required to attend New Student Orientation.
- Check with the Advisement Center for dates and times.
- 'Holds' needs to be suspended to allow you to enroll in classes.
- Space is limited call to confirm your seat.
8. Registration SSTC 221 * 505-863-7524
- Register online at http://my.unm.edu
- Restricted courses: See your Academic Advisor.
- Closed course: Waitlist available through LoboWeb.
9. LOBO Card SSTC 221 * 505-863-7524
- Lobo Card is the official UNM ID card to gain access to university services.
- Get your Lobo Card by visiting the Registration Office.
- Bring your class schedule and government issued photo identification.
- Check Financial Aid status at http://my.unm.edu
- Check account balance.
- If balance due, make payments at Cashier's office.
- If refund due from Financial Aid, set up direct deposit (Instructions on the back).
- Enroll for VA benefits at http://www.gibill.va.gov
- Bring your driver's license, updated vehicle registration, insurance card, and class schedule to campus police.
- Updates and/or last minute changes to class schedule.
- Wait-list updates.
- View LoboMail notifications.
SSTC: Student Services & Technology Center.
GH: Gurley Hall