TRiO / Student Support Services
TRiO / SSS
TRiO / SSS Mission
The mission of TRiO/Student Support Services is to motivate, serve, and support culturally diverse students, to facilitate transition from one level of education to the next, and to encourage social, cultural, and leadership development.
TRiO / SSS Vision
To be the model retention program at the UNM Gallup while being recognized for our commitment to excellence and quality service.
TRiO Participants Receive:
- Academic, Financial, Personal and Career Advisement
- Computer Lab, Tutoring Lab, & Study Zone
- One-on-One Tutoring
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL)
- Intervention/Early Alert
- Transfer Advisement, Workshops & Trips
- Scientific Calculator Loan
- Resource Library
- Program Orientation
- Enrichment Activities
- Peer Mentors
Cash course will help you make informed financial decisions throughout your college years and into your professional life.
Check it out .
Student Employment Opportunity: TRiO/SSS Tutor/Mentor
- TRiO Academic Reference Form
- Qualifications, Required Documents
- Tutoring Mentoring and PAL Standards
- TRiO Cover Sheet
- TRiO Application
- TRiO Brochure
- TRiO Income Verification Form
- TRiO PAL Brochure
- TRiO Participant Handbook
"College is a place where a student ought to learn not so much how to make a living, but how to live."
- Dr. William A. Nolen
Funded through the U.S. Department of Education