How to start
1. Contact our Testing Coordinator to get registered and to schedule your placement test.
- Call 505-863-7516 OR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a faster response, we encourage you to email us
2. Take the placement test to see where you will start.
3. Plan your ‘Pathway of Success’ with our ABE Instructor Advisor. They will get you into your online class.
4. Start your classes.
UNM-Gallup Adult Education Pathway to Success
Upon enrolling in the UNM-Gallup Adult Education Program, a student will be given a placement test in Reading/Writing and Math. The test scores will determine which level of instruction they will be placed in. After completing a level of instruction, the student will test again to determine if they are ready for the next level. When the student completes all levels of instruction in each track of learning, they will be ready to take the HiSET high school equivalency exam. UNM-Gallup ABE will support you throughout your journey to success!