Tai Chi, Yoga, Zumba Gold, Traveling
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Utah, 2013-2015, T32 Cancer, Aging, and End-of-Life care
- Ph.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City, 2011, Nursing/Gerontology
- Post-Master's Certificate, Jacksonville University, 2017, Family Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N., Walden University, 2006, Nursing Leadership and Management
- B.S.N., Jacksonville University, 2003
- A.S.N., Santa Fe College, 2002
- NURS 239: Pathophysiology 1
- NMNC 3135: Principles of Nursing Practice
I have taught both online, face to face, and hybrid nursing classes since since 2012.
- 2012 - "The family series workshop: a community-based psychoeducational intervention." Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2015 Sep;30(6):573-83. doi: 10.1177/1533317514568003.Epub 2015 Jan 20.
- 2014 - Butler Williams Scholar, attended the Summer Institute on Aging Research hosted by the National Institute of Health (NIH)/ National Institute on Aging (NIA), Bethesda, MD