I have always enjoyed reading and have rediscovered my love for it as I read to and with my kids (from Eric Carle to J.K. Rowling). I love to cook and have ventured from my comfort zone of Asian foods to New Mexican cuisine. I'm not really the sports type but there is one sport that I very much like and that is swimming.
- MSN, University of New Mexico, 2014, Nursing Education
- BSN, University of San Carlos, Cebu City, Philippines, 1999
- NURS 204L Principles of Nursing Practice
Taught HCNA 101/101L (Nursing Assistant) PT for three semesters and currently in my first semester of teaching FT in the nursing program.
Prior to joining UNM, worked as the board-approved nursing educator for a hemodialysis technician program for 4 years where I was responsible for staff development and patient education.
- 2014 - Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- 2014- Golden Key International Honour Society
- 2014 - Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- 2007 - Employee of the Month, Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services
- 1999 - 7th place in the Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination given in May 1999
- 1999- Magna Cum Laude, University of San Carlos
- 1999 - Outstanding Graduate Award, University of San Carlos
- 1999 - Outstanding Performance in Related Learning Experience in both Hospital and Community Work, University of San Carlos
- 1999 - Uliran Award for having brought distinct honor and prestige to the college by exemplary achievement in both academic and co-curricular activities serving as role model worthy of emulation, University of San Carlos