Kristi Rae Wilson received a MFA in Jewelry/Metals from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. Here she was the recipient of the Creative and Performing Arts Fellowship and the Brodie Material Grant. Her work has been included in international and national publications and exhibited throughout the United States. The Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG) awarded her the Educational Endowment Scholarship to participate in the Jewelry Opere Workshop (Netherlands) where she studied with contemporary jeweler, Ruudt Peters.
- 2010 - MFA University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- 2006 - BFA Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX
- Small Metals Construction
- Two-Dimensional Design
- 2016 - Material Mini Grant / Collaboration - University of New Mexico Gallup, NM
- 2015 - Student Scholarship Travel Funds to SNAG - University of New Mexico Gallup, NM.
- 2015 - Adjunct Faculty Recognition Award - University of New Mexico Gallup, NM
- 2014 - Material Mini Grant / Rollin Mill - University of New Mexico Gallup, NM
- 2008 - Brodie Material Grant - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL