Charge of the Committee
- Membership shall consist of a minimum three assembly members one of whom is chair.
- Members may serve for three consecutive years with a possible renewal of another term.
- The committee shall designate a member to serve as committee chair who shall coordinate the scheduling of meetings.
- Days, times, and agendas of meetings will be determined by the committee, according to need and to the New Mexico state legislative and University of New Mexico fiscal calendars.
- The Budget Review Committee has the responsibility to make reports and recommendations to the UNM Gallup Faculty Assembly
- Be involved in campus budget review and make recommendations to the UNM Gallup Chief Financial Officer and Executive Team.
- The chair of this committee will act as the Faculty Assembly representative to the UNM Gallup Chief Financial Officer and Executive Team.
- Committee members will identify, collect, and report faculty budget concerns to the committee.
- Bruce Gjeltema, FAHSS Division, Chair
- Sonya Damon, EHHS Division
- Cecille Perales, EHHS Division
- Jim Fisk, Library
Total Members: 4