Charge of the Committee
- The committee shall consist of seven (7) members with a maximum of two (2) faculty members from any single division. A committee quorum consists of one-half of the members present, which is four (4) members, including the chair.
- Membership is limited to a three-year term with a possible renewal of another term.
- The committee shall elect a chair who shall coordinate the scheduling of meetings and who shall serve for no more than two (2) years.
- The committee shall meet on a monthly basis; however, no meetings will be held in the months of May or December.
- Encourage and support quality teaching. The TEC will in no way infringe upon the academic freedom of faculty members in searching for or imparting knowledge
- Formulate and recommend policy to enhance teaching methods and curriculum development, reviewing and recommending the use of contemporary and developing tools including technology for teaching quality and productivity
- Joe Kee, FAHSS Division
- Jacob LaCroix, EHHS Division
- Tom Kaus, MPNS Division
- Sarah Llanque, EHHS Division
- Arun Muthaiyan, MPNS Division
- Chad Smith, MPNS Division
Total Members: 6
Explore more Faculty & Staff options:
Assessment Assembly Ops. Committee Faculty Assembly FPDC Staff Council Online Memorial