Charge of the Committee
- The committee shall consist of a minimum of three (3) Assembly members who represent with no more than 2 members from one division.
- Members may serve three consecutive years with a possible renewal for another term.
- The committee shall elect a chair who shall coordinate the scheduling of meetings and who shall serve for no more than 2 years.
- The appointed parliamentarian shall meet with this committee as often as requested by committee members.
- The committee will meet once a month or as needed.
- Review Faculty Assembly and standing committee by-laws.
- Review proposals from Assembly members regarding by-laws.
- Submit any proposed amendments or changes in, or additions to, their by-laws through the Operations Committee to the Faculty Assembly for action.
Total Members: 3