HIT Job Opportunities
Find Job Opportunities and Job Resources
- Indian Health Service
- Medical Records Technician (Coder) 638219300
- Medical Records Technician (Coder) 638207300
- Temporary Hires
- Medical Records Technician (Coder) 632839600
- Medical Records Technician (Coder) 632840200
- Supervisory Medical Records Administration Specialist 624415800
- Hiring for the COVID-19 pandemic- New
Navajo Area IHS seeks applicants for pandemic support.
5 Data Transcribers, GS-0356-03 positions with Shiprock Service Unit, Health Information Management:
- All COVID-19 positions are temporary, time-limited appointments. Background Security clearance checks are required. Email your resume to NAVAJO-JOBS@ihs.gov Use the words “COVID – Data Transcribers” in the subject line.
- You must meet the job requirements at the time you submit your resume. Job Requirements listed at https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=List-by-Title
- For this position, at the GS-3 level, the requirements are 6 months general experience or 1 year above high school.
Please use the Tips for your resume as we are asking many for more information https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/faq/application/documents/resume/what-to-include/
- HIM Department at RMCHCS
- Cmptr App & Stats Hlth-HCHT 231
- Health Info Tech I-HCHT 121
Contact Christine Diaz at 505-726-6877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified Coders Vacancies at FDIHB:
HIM Coder (Inpatient/Outpatient)
HIM Coder (Outpatient)
- Utah Navajo Health System
2021 CMS OUTREACH TRAINING
Searching for jobs in our field directly.
- Mayo Clinic Jobs
- Get Medical Transcription Jobs
- Get Medical Records Jobs
- Melecia at home
Companies that are always looking for our field remote work for most of these you must have experience.
Generic job search sites