HIT Job Opportunities
Find Job Opportunities and Job Resources
- Hiring for the COVID-19 pandemic- New
Navajo Area IHS seeks applicants for pandemic support.
5 Data Transcribers, GS-0356-03 positions with Shiprock Service Unit, Health Information Management:
- All COVID-19 positions are temporary, time-limited appointments. Background Security clearance checks are required. Email your resume to NAVAJO-JOBS@ihs.gov Use the words “COVID – Data Transcribers” in the subject line.
- You must meet the job requirements at the time you submit your resume. Job Requirements listed at https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=List-by-Title
- For this position, at the GS-3 level, the requirements are 6 months general experience or 1 year above high school.
Please use the Tips for your resume as we are asking many for more information https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/faq/application/documents/resume/what-to-include/
- HIM Department at RMCHCS
- Cmptr App & Stats Hlth-HCHT 231
- Health Info Tech I-HCHT 121
Contact Christine Diaz at 505-726-6877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified Coders Vacancies at FDIHB:
HIM Coder (Inpatient/Outpatient)
HIM Coder (Outpatient)
- - Medical Records Technician (Specialized Coder) #603942600
Salary: $48,378.00 to $62,894.00 Per Year
Open Period: 06/09/21 to 06/22/21
- Utah Navajo Health System
2021 CMS OUTREACH TRAINING
Searching for jobs in our field directly.
Companies that are always looking for our field remote work for most of these you must have experience.
Generic job search sites