Bookstore Charge Accounts
August 4, 2020 - Bookstore charging begins today and will be available through Tuesday August 11, 2020.
If you currently have a financial aid award posted for the Fall 2020 term you may be eligible to set-up a bookstore charge account, allowing you to order and pick-up required course materials and supplies via curbside pick with the campus bookstore prior to financial aid disbursement next week. The bookstore also has laptops available to charge to your account. Find more information regarding laptops here.
Students interested in this process must:
- Contact the UNM-Gallup bursar’s (cashier’s) offices at 505.863.7545 or 505.863.7740. Office hours are 10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm. Due to continued limited operations, offices will not be open for in person access or walk-ins. Please be patient as staff are doing their best to address your requests.
- Upon receiving confirmation that your charge account has been activated, email your required course material to email@example.com
You can search for your required course material here (search by course and section number)
In your email include the following:
- a. Name and phone number
- b. Course #
- c. Section #
- d. Instructor’s name
- Bookstore staff will call you to schedule a time for your pickup (please have cash or credit card ready when picking up order).
- Note: Credit Card Purchases
- a. Card Holder MUST be present at the time of the purchase.
- b. Student can ONLY use credit card issued in their name.
- c. ALL credit card purchases must have ID (license or student ID)
- d. Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover (Must have physical card on hand)
- e. No Checks are accepted as a form of payment at the UNM Gallup Bookstore
- Arrangements will be made for curbside pickup for all course materials.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, please park in the parking lot in front of Gurley Hall.
- a. Once parked, call 863-7505 to check in
- b. We will ask you to drive up front, near the loading area. Give minor details of vehicle (color, make & model). Do not get out of the vehicle.
- c. Bookstore staff will ask for your picture ID when they deliver the books to you at the curbside.
- Please have face mask on when picking up orders. (Bookstore staff will not approach a vehicle, if student does not have mask on).
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
The University of New Mexico - Gallup
705 Gurley Ave.
Gallup, NM 87301