Summer and Fall registration is open!
Schedule your advisement appointment now! Our advisement, financial aid, and registration teams are available to assist you in registering for the next term. Here are a few steps to guide you through the process.
Step 1: Schedule an appointment with your advisor
Our advisement and student success team is here for you. Your academic advisor will:
- Review your academic records and applicable test scores to determine required courses
- Assist you developing goals and creating your educational plan
- Help you plan your class schedule
- Assist you with online registration.
Get in touch with an academic advisor today! You can also get general advisement information by calling (505) 863-7705 or chatting with an advisor now.
View the course schedule and see what is offered. All courses for summer term are offered via remote instruction via UNM Learn. Students can get information on accessing online courses by checking out the resources through UNM Learn.
Learn how to navigate LoboWeb registration features and check to see if you have any registration holds that may prevent you from adding classes.
Step 2: Check your financial aid status
Current students are responsible for checking the overall status of their financial aid and any financial aid awards. This is done through LoboWeb and can be accessed by logging into MyUNM. Learn how to navigate your financial aid tab in LoboWeb.
It’s important to pay attention to important dates and deadlines. Failure to add or drop courses by the published deadlines could affect your financial aid award. Please connect with the financial aid office before processing any add/drop transactions after the published deadlines.
Our financial aid team is here to help:
- Assist with your FAFSA application
- Review your file and inform you of documentation required as well as provide support in filling out verification documentation
- Answer any questions you may have about financial aid including scholarships and work study/student employment opportunities
Contact our Financial Aid Office at (505) 863-7663 or chat with us now. Visit our website for additional information and scholarship opportunities.
Step 3: Get your textbooks and course materials
Students can view required course materials for each section through the UNM-Gallup bookstore.
It’s important to have your required materials when classes begin. To learn about option to create a charge account through the Bursar’s office, please contact email@example.com.