Charge of the Committee
By request, the committee shall
- Assist in the development of program assessment plans to include program goals, student learning outcomes and measures of learning.
- Review and score program assessment plans for reporting and recommendation to the Dean of Instruction.
- Review and score program assessment annual reports for progress in implementing and revising plans for assessing and improving student learning outcomes and recommending complete reports to the Dean of Instruction.
- No fewer than five (5) members of the faculty, one of whom is elected chair, but preferably a representative from each degree-granting division.
- The Dean of Instruction or designee.
- The campus institutional researcher or designee and the campus assessment coordinator.
- Such expert assistance or appointees of the Senate President as needed.
- All faculty on the committee are voting members.
- As needed, but at least three (3) times a semester.
4. Proceedings of the committee will be reported to the Operations Committee of the Faculty Senate.
- Kelley Schukar, Chair
- Alok Dhital
- L.D. Lovett
- Mark Remillard
- Tom Kaus
- Keri Stevenson
- Andrew McFeaters
Total Members: 7