Charge of the Committee
- Involvement in campus long-range planning and development, including but not limited to
- Faculty commitments to new academic programs, building plans, new departments and divisions.
- Commitment of office space and campus facilities for instructional and non-instructional purposes.
- Representation to Campus Facilities Committee.
- Reviewing annually the branch's assessment procedures, continuation or deletion of assessment procedures based on review.
- The chair of the committee will act as the representative from LRPRC to the campus Strategic Planning Committee.
- The committee shall consist of five (5) Senate members, one of whom is elected chair.
3. Meetings twice a semester
- John Zimmerman (Acting Chair until fall election - 2016 - )
- Antoinette Abeyta - (2016 - )
- Lewis Gambill, - (2016 - )
- Floyd Kezele - (2016 - )
- Carmela Lanza - (2016 - )
Total Members: 5