Charge of the Committee
- The committee shall consist of a minimum of four (4) assembly members, preferably with representation from each division.
- The committee shall include a minimum of one (1) adjunct faculty member. Adjunct faculty other than faculty assembly representatives may serve as ex-officio members.
- Members may serve for three (3) consecutive years with a possible renewal of another three-year term.
- The committee shall elect a chair who shall coordinate the scheduling of meetings.
- The committee shall meet on a monthly basis during the academic year, with the exception of the months of December and May.
- Support adjunct faculty teaching, with respect to matters including but not limited to technology, work space, and other resources.
- Identify and report adjunct faculty concerns to the UNM-Gallup Faculty Assembly.
- Investigate and recommend policies pertaining to adjunct faculty, including but not limited to professional development, compensation, and employment security.
- Kristian Simcox, Chair
- Tim Knowles
- Kristi Wilson
- Aretha Matt
- Arun Muthaiyan
- Deborah Chee
Total Members: 6