Charge of the Committee
The Library Committee meets regularly to address issues, give support and advise, and make recommendations related to the Zollinger Library’s needs: policies, budget and other issues in so far as they impact the teaching, research, and service responsibilities of the faculty, and the studies of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Six (6) Senate members: three (3) is a quorum
- Members serve for a three-year term; rotating with two new people joining each year. May serve a second three-year term (limit).
- Equitable representation from our divisions is aimed for.
Monthly meetings will be held during the academic year, except in December and May.
Zollinger Director and Faculty Librarians serve as non-voting members.
- Kelly Schukar - Chair (Nursing)
- Antoinette Abeyta (Geology/Earth Science)
- Stephen Buggie (Psychology)
- Rachel Hewett-Beah (Library)
- Yi-Wen Huang (English/Linguistics)
- Kamala Sharma (Chemistry)
- Maria Winfield (Education)
Total Members: 7