Charge of the Committee
The Library Committee meets regularly to address issues, give support and advise, and make recommendations related to the Zollinger Library’s needs: policies, budget and other issues in so far as they impact the teaching, research, and service responsibilities of the faculty, and the studies of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Six (6) Senate members: three (3) is a quorum
- Members serve for a three-year term; rotating with two new people joining each year. May serve a second three-year term (limit).
- Equitable representation from our divisions is aimed for.
Monthly meetings will be held during the academic year, except in December and May.
Zollinger Director and Faculty Librarians serve as non-voting members.
- Florentin Smarandache, Chair
- Kelly Schukar
- Antoinette Abeyta
- Aretha Matt
- Arunachalam Muthaiyan
- Keri Stevenson
- Maria Winfield
- Jim Fisk, non-voting
- Cecilia Stafford, non-voting
Total Members: 9